With SPDocKit Pulse you can discover your SharePoint farms and servers and monitor their performance.
This chapter lists the minimum hardware and software requirements for the installation of the SPDocKit Pulse.
Notice: SPDocKit Pulse user must be a local admin on all monitored servers and has to have ‘SQL CONNECT’ permission granted on SQL instances.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later are supported (64-bit only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
- An Intel or AMD 64-bit CPU that’s SSE2 capable
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1366×768 or higher resolution video card
- 150MB of available hard disk space
Supported SharePoint Editions
The following SharePoint editions and additional products are supported by SPDocKit Pulse:
- SharePoint Server 2016
- SharePoint 2013
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013
- SharePoint Standard 2013
- SharePoint Enterprise 2013
- SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- SharePoint Standard 2010
- SharePoint Enterprise 2010
Here is what you need to do to start using our application:
- Unpack and run the SPDocKitSetupPulse.msi. The wizard will guide you through the installation steps.
- Once installed, start the application from the Start menu or Desktop shortcut.
- On first launch, configure AutoDiscover by selecting which Organizational Units to discover and track. These settings can be reviewed later.
Notice: Editing a farm or server in SPDocKit Pulse does not affect your actual SharePoint environment.
- SharePoint Autodiscovery
- Farm Performance Overview
- Add servers to farm
- Remove servers from farm
- Export the list of farms and servers to Excel, and filter your data
- Edit server roles
- Edit farm names